Job Title: Sales Manager (Clinical Trials)
Location: London, W1
Salary: £35-40K + competitive commission structure +benefits package
We are excited to be working with a prominent provider of clinical services. They are a recognised award winner and a leader in their fields of expertise.
Due to company success we are looking to hire an experienced sales leader to take charge of our expanding dedicated patient recruitment team. The team focusses on the recruitment, retention and delivery of patients into clinical trials across multiple studies – working to deliver against key metrics for each trial.
You will be responsible for the team sales targets, developing staff and building a highly effective recruitment call centre. You will also develop patient awareness and attraction campaigns (various medial channels) to build an overall picture of the patient recruitment landscape to best advise business leaders on which future clinical trials to initiate.
You will be a hands-on Sales Manager to deliver outstanding patient recruitment services and be familiar with working to targets, with an ability to handle pressure to deliver. You will possess demonstrable experience of successfully leading a sales team. Direct experience of patient recruitment is highly desirable but are interested in sales leaders with an appreciation of the sensitive nature of sales within clinical setting. You will also have a track record of process improvement to maximise operational efficiencies. You will also be working closely with the business leaders to advise on performance against targets and influence future business decisions, by providing key facts and information of patient availability.
To be successful you will be an ambitious, highly organised and hardworking individual, ideally from a clinical environment. This role provides the opportunity to make a real mark within the business and provides clear development opportunities.
Key objectives and responsibilities:
- Recruit and lead a team that continuously achieves the volunteer recruitment targets
- Constantly deliver against key metrics (e.g. randomisation rates)
- Gain full understanding of each Trial study criteria and exclusions and be able to educate and train each recruiter on the study details
- Demonstrate an ability to be convincing through education and explanation as a trusted advisor, externally with patients and internally with business leaders (e.g. credibility, competency, and trust)
- Design and develop innovative approaches to optimise recruitment, while identifying strategies and techniques to reduce the cost, measured by the total recruiting cost per randomized volunteer, and leveraging eMarketing methodologies
- Build the call centre infrastructure with functionality enabling the management and reporting of metrics to determine efficiency and effectiveness
- Work collaboratively with the social media, website, PR RCH manager to ensure messaging and branding is optimal to enhance recruitment
About the Individual
- Bachelor’s degree in related area and Master’s degree (preferred)
- Proven success in leading high performing sales/recruiting teams
- Requires a high attention to detail with regard to lead tracking, and is familiar with account profiles in a CRM system
- Capability of building strategic relationships that drive business and clinical outcomes
- Successful history of managing emotionally oriented services or products
- Private Health Insurance
- Continuous professional development
- Pension Scheme
Apply for this Now
Apply Here. Vacancy ID: 4655