Job Title: Sales Executive (Clinical Trials)
Location: London, W1
Salary: £25-35K + competitive commission structure +benefits package
We are excited to be working with a prominent provider of clinical services. They are a recognised award winner and a leader in their fields of expertise.
Due to company success they are looking to expand their dedicated team, focusing on the recruitment, retention and delivery of patients into clinical trials across multiple studies.
You will responsible for the quality of patient screening, data entry and patient communications. You will be entrusted to provide outstanding patient care to deliver business requirements through telephone screening patients and managing communication channels to ensure patients are kept fully informed throughout the process. You will also be working closely with the head of the department to improve processes and operational efficiencies and expected to work cross functionally.
The successful candidate will possess a sales mentality, be highly organised and hardworking. Whilst prior experience of patient recruitment is highly desirable, experience with general sales or call center experience will be considered but you must possess an appreciation of the sensitive nature of working within a clinical setting. This role provides the opportunity to make a mark within the business and provides clear development opportunities.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Management of patient referrals
- Telephone screening patients to assess eligibility for studies
- Completion of data entry into CRM, ensuring all data is update in an accurate and timely way
- Understanding of study protocols
- Analysis of current processes and performance data
- Oversight of referral databases
- Accountable for meeting individual and team recruitment targets
- Involvement in patient communications across social media channels, including responding to questions and queries
- Sales mentality - with a sensitive & diplomatic approach
- Able to take responsibility for timely data upload, and query resolution
- Exceptional communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Analytical and results driven
- Team player
- Exposure to a call center/ telephone screening environment
- General experience within a clinical setting
- Exposure to clinical trials recruitment
- Experience of using EDC and CRM’s
- Private Health Insurance
- Continuous professional development
- Pension Scheme
Apply for this Now
Apply Here. Vacancy ID: 4652