Patient Services Administrator
Full time and Part Time available
Hours: Mon - Fri shifts between 8am - 6pm
Our client is seeking a confident customer service professional who is highly organised, discreet and reliable. You'll be responsible for the end to end patient journey, booking in appointments over the phone and via email, following specific pathways.
The ideal candidate will be able to coordinate and prioritise work effectively, remain calm under pressure and have a meticulous approach to paperwork.
- Booking in treatments, appointments, follow ups
- All associated administration per patient
- Managing high call volumes and emails
- Supporting the coordination of diagnostic results
- Working with clinicians
- Resolving queries
- Providing excellent service to exceed patient expectations
- Support the wider team
- Communicate effectively on the phone with a range of people across varied situations
- Use computer systems to manage patients through care pathways
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent communication skills, both over the phone and written
- Previous administration experience
- High level of customer care
- Strong IT skills
- Knowledge of booking systems and or patient booking system desirable
Interviews are being held 22nd October 2019 between 2 PM - 5 PM - only apply if you can attend this date.
Apply for this Now
Apply Here. Vacancy ID: 5089