Help-desk Software Support
Permanent – Brighton
£22,000 - £24,000
A Brighton based, unique software development company is seeking a suitably experienced and qualified person for full time employment.
You will be given the opportunity to learn the software and need to demonstrate the willingness and capacity to do so. This company offers the casual, fun environment with an enviable reputation with their unique software and their outstanding customer services.
As a support technician, you will be working to support customers on the use and daily operation of their software. The position requires working independently to solve support issues, working closely with management, other support/installation technicians and customers to provide exemplary customer service for the company’s product.
- Receive incoming support calls and emails directly from customers
- Document all customer calls
- Conduct research to resolve customer issues
- Completing various projects as assigned
- Escalation and reproduction of technical issues for the development team
- QA tasks and technical documentation
- Must possess strong problem resolution skills with a commitment to high quality work and timely delivery
- 2+ years’ experience of phone support in technical/software desirable
- Degree (or equivalent) in Information Technology or Computer Sciences
- Demonstrated initiative and ability to be productive without supervision
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills with ability to prioritise and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Possess a strong and active interest in IT generally
Apply for this Now
Apply Here. Vacancy ID: 5041