An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Customer Services / Administrator to work within an established team based in Sussex. Due to the location, you must own a car, it is impossible to reach by public transport.
The company provide customer care for a range of clients and organise via third party suppliers’ solutions to any issues they may have – ultimately giving a first-class all-round service. The offices are incredibly unique and the company, whilst owner managed, have built an enviable client base and are growing rapidly due to their ever-growing reputation.
Interviews are being held on 2nd April – you must be available that day to attend.
The role requires you to:
- Monitor and record issues on the internal database
- Coordinate any works carried out, speaking to approved third party suppliers, following up and ensuring client satisfaction
- Working with the out of office team to ensure all queries are resolved
- Receive and Respond to e-mails, telephone calls and letters
- Attend daily meetings and report on your day with your team
- Full UK Driving license
- Attention to detail
- Excellent time keeping
- Strong IT Skills
- Excellent Communicator
- Well Presented
The role pays £15,800 rising to £18,000 after three months
For more information, please contact Denise Buchan on 01273 607129 or email your cv to email@example.com
Apply for this Now
Apply Here. Vacancy ID: 4971