Our client, a large professional organisation based in Brighton is looking for a Telephone sales executive to join their busy and thriving office. The main job responsibility of the Telephone Sales Executive is to win and retain new customers, whilst improving the frequency and value of their current customer base, the role initially will be appointment setting as you will need to build relationships with key decision makers which can take some time.
Salary: £20,000 - £22,000 Plus Commission
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Confidently demonstrate reliability and excellent principles in customer service. Your market knowledge, competitor insight and expertise are highly valued by the regular customer base, and prospective customers, and is a source of competitive advantage for the business.
- To recognise the value of planning effectively. Break down targets into key milestones, specific actions and tactics by using a target planning process. Always have credible contingency plans.
- Providing a personal product, setting the company apart from competitors by managing specific accounts
- Consistently professional, warm and friendly
- Consciously uses a sales structure; reviewing progress, refining each element to improve their personal sales performance.
- Takes a real personal pride in everything they do; meeting customer expectations, personal standards, targets and objectives.
- Competent in using relevant systems to their role.
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the portfolio of products they can offer to the customer and an expert in making those products relevant to the customer’s business.
- At least 12 months B2B Sales experience
- Able to build strong relationships with decision makers
- Excellent verbal communication
- Clear, accurate & concise writing skills
- Strong selling skills
- Analytical ability
- Computer skills
- Sales Experience
- Annual season ticket loan
- Private healthcare
- Ability to purchase additional annual leave
- Various shopping discounts
- Long service awards of additional annual leave
- Access to emergency backup care for children/dependants
Please note that only candidates with the desired skills will be contacted in regard to this position.
Apply for this Now
Apply Here. Vacancy ID: 4688